Woodbridge Family Practice provides a range of in-house drug and alcohol screening services which are undertaken by qualified and accredited Nurses and Technicians, in accordance to AS4308.
Our Drug and Alcohol Testing services can form part of a pre-employment screening package, or can be undertaken as a stand-alone service. Testing is available on both a routine basis or ad-hoc.
Our range of in-house tests include:
- Laboratory Drug and Alcohol Urinalysis
- Instant Drug and Alcohol Urinalysis
- Instant Alcohol Breathalyzer
- Hair Strand Analysis
- GCMS Confirmatory Testing
- Saliva Swab Testing
- Kronic Testing for Cannabinoids
Further pathology testing of non-negative drug results are conducted by NATA accredited laboratories.
Calibrated breathalysers are used for alcohol testing.
Woodbridge Family Practice can also provide onsite drug and alcohol testing services, billed as either a full or half-day according to client requirements.
Turn-around Times For Drug And Alcohol Testing
The following turn-around times apply to testing that has been performed at one of our 8 direct clinics:
- Laboratory drug and alcohol test results will be available on the SAME DAY if the test is performed before 12-noon.
- Laboratory tests performed after 12-noon may be available on the SAME DAY – but guaranteed for the following morning.
- GCMS confirmatory test results for non-negative screenings, drug-assay classes and cannabinoids are available within 48 hours.
- Kronic test results are returned within 3 days.